Who is eligible?
In order to access our services, you need to be invited to our booking system. All information about room details, prices, and availabilities is provided there. Several rules determine who we can invite to the booking system.
If you wish to be invited to our booking system you must fulfill the following requirements:
- You are an international staff member at The University of Copenhagen (or sometimes from another academic institution in Copenhagen—see details further below)
- You want housing for maximum 1 year
- You can provide official documentation proving your status with The University of Copenhagen (or other relevant institution—see below).
We distinguish between primary and secondary system users
We primarily help specific kinds of staff at the University of Copenhagen, but also others if we have additional capacity. The table below indicates who we automatically consider as part of our primary customers and who are therefore automatically eligible for our services. If we still have more capacity after serving primary users, we can consider individual applications from the following secondary groups:
- International staff and researchers across all faculties of The University of Copenhagen.
- International PhD students to all faculties of The University of Copenhagen.
- All Post Docs to all faculties of The University of Copenhagen.
- International Erasmus trainees and interns to all faculties of the University of Copenhagen
- International staff at other universities in Copenhagen (eg. CBS, RUC, Aalborg University, KEA)
How can I get an invitation ?
We systematically invite eligible new staff members to our online booking system three times a year—these events are called ‘booking rounds’.
Staff can also be invited in between booking rounds as long as we have rooms vacant.
To be invited to our booking system
Please send us your admissions letter/ Contract with The University of Copenhagen to our email together with your preferiable booking dates. [email protected]
The invitations are sent by e-mail and contain a link that gives access to our booking system. To receive an invitation you need to take action. We invite tenants for a spring, summer, or fall booking round. You can read more about the invitation process here.