Close this search box.


If you have lost your keys or locked your self out of the building, please contact your RA or the Housing Foundation during our office hours. There might apply a fee to let you into your room again if you locked yourself out.
If you  have lost your key(s) the locks must be changed due to safety. This will be at your expense. 

For more information, you can click here.

Some of the residencies are using chips for the main doors. Some of these chips need to be updated every 180 days. A guide on how to update your chip should be included in the informational letter you received when you first picked up your keys. You can also find it here. If you have gone through the steps of updating the chip and it still does not work, please contact the Housing Foundation. 

Other questions ? Please send us an email