IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING COVID-19
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we highly recommend that you follow the advice below when booking your room and after arriving in Denmark. The following advice is based on the information provided by the Joint Danish Authorities Hotline for Covid-19.
- If you are coming from abroad, you are strongly advised to check and follow the rules here from the Danish Authorities.
- Accordingly, we suggest considering to book a room with an earlier start date to ensure your work/study can be carried as planned.
- Please avoid close contact with others: e.g. no shopping during the rush hours, keeping distance with neighbors, talking side by side instead of facing each other, etc.
- If you booked a dormitory room with shared kitchen and/or bathroom, please clean the frequently touched areas (tap, toilet, toilet seat, etc.) after each use. We kindly ask you to pay extra attend for the first 14 days upon your arrival.
- Please wash your hands and use hand sanitizer.
- According to the Joint Danish Authorities Hotline, it is strongly recommended that those who do not live together on a daily basis do not share a room. Thus, we are not offering shared rooms in the fall 2020 booking round for the safety of all of our tenants. If you are arriving with a person with whom you are in a close relationship, you are welcome to book a two-persons room. Please read the information here. (Please be aware that some two-persons room are furnished with two single beds and they will not be removed or replaced. )